Get Your Kick On!
What is FootGolf?
A fun Combination of Golf and Soccer
No Equipment Needed
Recommended Ages - 4 and Up
No Experience Necessary
Great for Families
Athletic or Turf Shoes Recommended
No Cleats Please
$8 For 9 Holes
$12 For 18 Holes
(Or All You Can Play)
Soccer Ball Included
Soccer Ball Sizes
3, 4 & 5
Ask about Group Rates & Parties
Now Offering Season Passes
To comply with state guidelines and keep our guests safe and healthy,
we are making a few changes to our operations:
1. Reserve a tee time – Please call ahead and let us know when
you plan to arrive and how many people will be in your party.
2. Social distancing – Social distancing will be followed around the
3. Bring your own food, water, and beverages – For the short-term, we will
not provide water or sell snacks and drinks.
4. Please pack out your garbage.
5. Closed communal areas – Our common picnic area with canopy and
chairs will not be available.
6. Appoint a “representative” – We ask the group to appoint one person to
pay and sign the participant release.
7. We will clean and sanitize all equipment between uses.
8. Please do not touch the tees or the flags.
Sept 19 at 1 pm
Saturday was a beautiful day for a (Tutu)Tournament! Fall wildflowers were in bloom and the butterflies were about – real and figurative. And the first-time footgolf players Clawed their way to the top!
See results & photos from the Tournament at Chips Shots Tournaments